Lifting Buddha

I was visiting In September Ubon Ratchathani in Wat Maha Wananaram temple. There you can see and experience something special. Lifting Buddha is little (30-40 cm) Buddha image. Amazing thing is you can and you cannot lift it up. Make a wish while you pray and ask Buddha to guide you if your wish can come true. Then try to lift the image, use both hands. If you succeed first time put Buddha back down and ask same thing second time. This time you ask Buddha to make image so heavy you cannot lift it up.

I saw many people try, nobody could not lift Buddha up second time. I tried mymyself too. First time no problem, second time I really tried very hard but no. Amazing and confusing. My wish - yes it has come true.

Here is Youtube- video taken in BUPPHARAM THAI BUDDHIST TEMPLE in Malaysia.